Who doesn’t love Las Vegas?? The energy, the bright lights, the amazing hotels, the shows, the food, the people watching?! But one of the great things about Vegas is there is always something hot and new in town to check out. To kick off our Delta Vacations Las Vegas week, I thought I would share with you some of the hottest and newest attractions in Las Vegas.
- Hotels – With a wide variety of choices to lay your head down at night, there is something for everyone’s budget and taste. With new hotels like The Cosmopolitan and newly renovated rooms at Caesars Palace, Bellagio, MGM Grand and Tropicana, there is no place like it on earth that is consistently working on offering the best accommodations!
- Restaurants – Once you are settled in your hotel room, there are an unlimited number of restaurants to find the perfect place to satisfy your appetite. New on the strip is Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer for those looking for some classic hits and amazing BBQ! A few more of my personal favorites include BARMASA at ARIA, Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare at Encore Hotel and Casino, Bouchon at The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino (amazing breakfast!!) and Stack at Mirage.
- Night Clubs – After a fantastic meal, it’s time to grab your friends and hit the town. And what better place to check out than some of the newest and hottest clubs Las Vegas has to offer. 1OAK at The Mirage, Bellagio’s new Hyde or Lily Bar & Lounge, Cosmopolitan’s Marquee, PURE nightclub at Caesars Palace and TAO at the Venetian are just a few of the clubs you will dance the night away and maybe even have a celebrity sighting!
- Spas – After an evening out at the clubs, you may find you need some effortless rest and relaxation. And there is no doubt you will find some of the world’s most luxurious spas including Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian, Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace, The Spa Treasure Island and The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Attractions – Las Vegas has some exciting and unique attractions to appeal to any visitor. Tropicana’s The Mob Attraction offers a mix between entertainment and museum and takes you on an interactive journey through the world of organized crime. Another option…why not take a bird’s eye view of the strip?! Maverick Helicopters is the premier helicopter company in Las Vegas and offers tours of both the Las Vegas strip as well as the Grand Canyon! If you’d prefer to stay on the ground, check out a Las Vegas Evening City tour on a luxury coach and stop to check out some of Vegas’ fabulous scenes including, the fountains at Bellagio and the Freemont Street Experience. And last but not least, if you are an adventure seeker like myself, don’t miss the zip lining experience with Flightlinez. For just $15-$20 you can zip through downtown Vegas with the lightshow and have a unique and fun memory to take home! Or check out The Vegas Mini-Baja Chase. This is a 30-minute exhilarating chase over desert terrain, dunes, hills, valleys and washed out creekbeds. How fun does that sound?!