When I think of one of the most iconic movies of my lifetime, I think of Star Wars. I love everything about Star Wars – of course the movies, but everything else that goes with it as well. One of the things I love about Disney’s Hollywood Studios is their newest 3-D attraction, Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, that has over 50 different adventures that you can experience. It is a ride that should not be missed.
Little fans should not miss out in Star Wars: Jedi Training Academy. This is a live show where kids 4-12 can learn all the skills needed to become a Jedi. There may also be a visit from one of Star Wars best known villain during this show.
If you are a casual lover of Star Wars or one of its biggest fans, you cannot miss Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Star Wars Weekends runs Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays May 18, 2012–June 10, 2012. This event celebrates everything Star Wars. There are celebrity autographs, more than 60 characters, and lots of special events. This truly is a Walt Disney World event that should not be missed.
To celebrate Star Wars Weekends, Delta Vacations is going to send one lucky winner and their family to Walt Disney World Resort during Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! The winner will receive:
- Roundtrip airfare for 4 to Orlando, Florida
- Roundtrip transfers via Disney’s Magical Express
- Accommodations at a Deluxe Walt Disney World® Resort hotel for 3 nights
- 3-day Magic Your Way® tickets for a family of 4
- Meet and greet with Star Wars film or TV Celebrity
- March in the Legends of the Force Star Wars Motorcade
Hurry, you must enter my May 6, 2012! Good luck and may the force be with you!
- Missy from Delta Vacations