As I sit here in my tank top and shorts and look out the window on this sunny and warm day, it does not even occurring to me that in a few months I will not see the sun for days and when I go outside I will need to put on a jacket, a hat, scarf, mittens, and put on boots just to get to my car. But that is what I should be thinking about and what I should be planning for, and you should be thinking that way too!
I have the perfect sale for those planners out there that are already looking at their winter getaway. It’s the Early Booking Sale with savings of up to 55% off your stay in Mexico, the Caribbean, Costa Rica and Hawaii.
Now you may be asking yourself is it really worth it to book our winter escape in advance? Are the deals really that good? From my personal experience, the answer is yes. I go on a winter vacation every year and I have always gotten a better price by booking early. You also are able to get the best availability for flights that are the most convenient for you and hotels and room categories that you want to stay in.
Why do we offer this Early Booking Sale? Many of Delta Vacations’ hotel partners want to get a good base of customers on the books for the winter season. They do this by offering discounts to people that book early. Many of the Early Booking discounts that Delta Vacations is featuring are exclusive as well.
If you want to look at getting the most out of booking early, you can do a few things:
- Combine the Early Booking Sale rates with other promo code offers. During this time, you can receive airfare credits, extra bonus miles and more dollars off saving with many of the promo codes. Check out the Delta Vacations Deals page for the most up to date promotions.
- If you have miles, you can use them toward your flight AND hotel vacation from Delta Vacations. You can use up to 40,000 miles to Mexico, the Caribbean and Costa Rica and up to 65,000 miles to Hawaii. When you do the calculations that is $400-$650 towards your vacation by just redeeming your miles. With the Miles to Go program it is so easy to use and can be combined with any other promotion.
- Don’t forget to put your Sky Miles number in your reservation. There are so many ways to earn miles you will be on your way to free travel before you know it. Though Delta Vacations there are so many ways to earn miles:
- Up to 7,500 bonus miles per person for just booking with Delta Vacations
- Credited flight miles
- 2 miles for every dollar spent when using your Delta SkyMiles American Express Card
- 50 miles per day when booking a National or Alamo car rental.
I hope that you take advantage of these great rates and just think when it is freezing outside and you just can’t take winter any more, you will be heading out the sunny beaches of Mexico, the Caribbean, Costa Rica or Hawaii. Don’t forget your sunscreen!!
- Missy from Delta Vacations