The holiday season is all about giving right? As you know, we asked you if we were to “hypothetically” give away a trip, where would you want the trip to go? You chose Hawaii! So here you go, we are giving away a trip to Hawaii, valued at $2,650 ($1,400 for air and $1,250 for hotel), to any island you choose! To enter, all you have to do is comment on this blog post and tell us about your favorite holiday tradition. My favorite holiday tradition is Christmas morning meeting at my parents’ with all my family, opening gifts and having brunch…my family loves brunch!
We will choose the winner at random on Thursday, December 23, 2010. Good luck to everyone and Happy Holidays! Or as they say in Hawaii “Hau ‘oli Lanui”! Just think, you could be here:
Terms and Conditions
- To enter you must comment on this post with your favorite holiday tradition.
- Entries must be in by 11:59pm, Wednesday, December 22, 2010
- Winner chosen at random on Thursday December, 23, 2010
- Drawing will be held by Delta Vacations Social Media Marketing Team.
- Trip certificate includes roundtrip air valued up to $1,400 and hotel accommodations valued up to $1,650
- Trip certificate must be booked by November 30, 2011, and travel must occur by December 17, 2011.
- No purchase is necessary and will not help your chances of winning
- The vacation package is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tickets and hotel certificates issued in conjunction with this promotion have zero cash value.
- Delta Vacations will provide air transportation via Delta Air Lines from any city in the U.S. 50 or Canada.
- Travel is not permitted on the following dates: Dec 18-31, 2010.;Jan 1, Mar 11 –Apr 3, Nov 18 – 24, 2011.
- Cannot be applied towards previously purchased trip. This certificate may not be combined with any other coupon, certificates, discount, bonus, infant fare, upgrade, SkyMiles air travel award, or promotional offers/tickets.
- Delta Vacations must issue all travel documentation.
- If booking exceeds certificate value, recipient is responsible for any balance due and must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Hotel taxes, and state and federal income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Changes to reservations, once made, are not permitted.
- Checked luggage fees may apply, fees are charged each way, and are subject to change. Refer to delta.com for current rates.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Standard Delta Vacations Terms and Conditions apply, and are outlined during the booking process;other airline, hotel, or vendor restrictions may apply.
- The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are 18 years of age or older. This promotion is subject to all applicable laws and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Delta Vacations, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising agencies, and their immediate family members or persons living in the same household are not eligible to win.
- By entering the contest, all entrants agree that Delta Vacations has the right to send the participant a one-time e-mail informing them of the contest winner and other offers; use and authorize others to use the participant’s name and city of residence, in any print or electronic media, without compensation, unless prohibited by law, in connection with this promotion and for any other purpose, including news and publicity connected with the contest. Participants waive any right to inspect or approve any such use of their name and residence. Participants release Delta Vacations, its officers, agents, and employees from all claims or liabilities arising in connection with the uses of their name and city of residence that may be made by, to, or concerning participants in the promotion.
- If you need to update your preferences, or if you wish to unsubscribe from weekly e-mail specials in the future, please visit the E-Mail Sign-Up section of deltavacations.com.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Vacations.